Monday 3 December 2012

BEAUTY美丽日记: December is My Month!


Time sure flies. I never expected (never realized either) to see Christmas decorations when I went to Empire Gallery last night. This is the month that I look forward most.  All my special dates occur in this month!

Here are some photos, to share the joy of Christmas, and a bit of pre-Christmas shopping spree:


What a giant Santa!






Dear Santa, please send this giant sofa to my place, thx.




Love is in the air~


Not to forget the gingerbread house!




Even this Indonesian-theme restaurant is welcoming Christmas!

The food here are not bad, do try if you are bored of Western food.





Just couldn’t resist these… We would buy more if our wallets allow!


And, I decided to keep my hair long. I did think of cutting my hair short to shoulder length and have a side parted hairline. However, I am just too not over long hair and bangs, especially looking at Taylor Swift and Carly Rae Japson.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...