Saturday 21 July 2012

BEAUTY美丽日记: New Skirt


I don't know what is it called, 'front short back long skirt'? or 'skirt with shorter length in front'? Anyway, I'm in love with it! Well, it's in trend for quite some time, and I know I'm a bit late to 'follow' the trend. When I first saw a pretty girl wearing this type of dress (I think it's a white colour one piece dress from MNG), she looks like a goddess to me . And that's when I got hooked up.

I bought this dress online (Lowyat Forum) for < RM30. I never wanted to buy ANYTHING online as I am not confident of the goods quality and seller's reliability. However, as I was too determined to get this type of   skirt, I searched for it online and decided to purchase this. Luckily, I received the goods without any fuss. However, the skirt required some stitches before I can wear it on.


It took me quite some time to figure out which top to match with the skirt (which caused me to arrive late at his place =.="). In the end, I decided on a simple white tank top and match it with a brown woven belt. I think a small cardigan would go well with the skirt too. I love how the skirt flowing at the back and showing those long legs in front when I walk or sit.

Ok something new in my blog. I'm gonna write about this restaurant we went - Buffalo's Kitchen in Jln Telawi, Bangsar. They serve western food in fine dining style. If you ask me about the quality of the food there, well I would say I am very satisfied with what I eat and enjoy the overall ambient. However some of my friends do not enjoy it much due to individual preference for taste and portion. Nevertheless, if you enjoy fine dining, healthy cooking style with natural flavours and fresh ingredients, and a quiet and classy environment to dine in, do visit the restaurant.

Pan seared red mullet with herb sauce

Steak with potatoes - go for medium rare if you like to see blood, or else go for medium

My chocolate dream!

The birthday boy - so bright!

Additional info: That foreigner chef is damn handsome!
The business owners (young man and lady, should be couple) are very good-looking and hot as well!

See that blonde hair chef cooking there?
 Can't keep my eyes off from him when sitting in front of him and facing him whole night!
Overall, nice place to hang out with friends or family. Love the feel in Bangsar, great place for dining and shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...