Thursday 23 May 2013

BEAUTY美丽日记: Quick Ways to Look Good

OK, I have to admit, I am really slow (out-of-date) to follow latest trend in technology, especially the
i-thingy and touched-screen thingy. I don't give them a damn, and what more about those apps or software in it! I am still with the good old lappy, microsoft, nokia, dell.....

Hence, I got to know these popular apps (incl. Instagram) quite lately. Nevertheless, I find them a tid-tad of fun, and decided to share them with you all.

Instagram. No need more description from me. Each of you knows it very well.





InstaMag. Sister software of Instagram, which allows you to create magazines cover.




Photofunia. It's way too fun! They have hundreds of templates, some are really cheeky!



Who's that? ^^
Cartoon Camera. I find it difficult to adjust the correct lighting and contrast. Not easy to get a nice looking cartoonized picture of yourself.


Miss y'all. When shall we meet again?
Deco Blend. A very girly apps, that will make all girls crazy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...