Sunday 13 October 2013

BEAUTY美丽日记: Bright Lippies!



I didn't know it will look so vibrant on my lips! In fact, I was shocked (frightened) a bit when I first looked into mirror. All I can say is, the color pigments are strong and it definitely look the same on your lips as how it look like in the container.

Picture speaks louder than words. Enjoy! (I wonder if it is an offence to take photo while driving, I mean stopping in front of traffic light)



Hair-of-the-day: I tied my hair in a high pony tail and curl the tails with iron curler. After using a hair spray on the curls, I tied the end using a small rubber band, before twisting them around the roots to form a bun. Finally, secure with more pins. (Didn't do a good job to hide the pins!)



He challenged me to use low-angle shot when taking photos. Nah!!


Thx to my dear partner for this shot!
Except for that glittering pair of shoes (80 $$) to suit the dinner theme, I didn't splurge to dress up. The dress  is only 50 $$, which I actually bought as office wear (pairing with a cardigan of course). while other items are all old ones. Sometimes I just gotta praise myself, that I can manage to pull off with cheap/old/second-hand/whatever-I-had-in-wardrobe items.

Catch-up with friends, good old friends~

All dress-to-the-nine
Lol. Similar shots again. Let's take this every year ok?
Walked all the way to the other end of the huge hall to meet this fellow.
 After all, how often do we have chance to meet each other? Haha!
My ex-lunch mate. Miss you!! XD
And my dear partner of the night! 

2 comments:

  1. 好迷人的打扮;) 口红很适合你,涂上后嘴唇看起来好性感哦~ ^^

    近来好吗?抱歉啊,很久没过来看看了。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢,我很好!你最近一定很忙咯!我也忙,忙到现在才看到你的留言,忙到一个月只发一篇文。。。

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...