Thursday 1 May 2014

BEAUTY美丽日记:Imma Zebra!


LOL! Just wanna play around with the title. Anyway, I almost abandoned my blog for quite some time. On this special day to all of us who work hard (*really hard) for a living, I managed to squeeze out a little time
for myself. Happy Labour Day!

I love prints, be it Polka Dots, Floral or Stripes. Let's start with stripes. There are tricks with stripes, fashionalist comment that choosing the correct stripes will improve your overall look with better figure. Too bad, I don't really know how to justify, I just wear according to my gut feelings.

Vertical Stripes in Navy Blue

OOTD
Hair: Two knots on a side
Accessories: Ethnic stones for earthy look
He said I look best when unaware
 
A cuppa coffee
Colourful Stripes

With baggy jeans and round toe flats, for a laid back look
With my bright pinky phone!
Soft Stripes in Peach

Looking away ~

Brown eyeliner for softer look (But the puffy eye bag, Argh!)
Love my hair length now ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...