Monday 3 February 2014

BEAUTY美丽日记: Dong Dong Dong Chiang!

I have to say my CNY celebration is pretty simple. Spend time at home with family and visit a few relatives. Eat some traditional Chinese dishes and cookies moderately (I think so), while couching in front of TV (no Astro channels, hah...).

As such, my outfit gets simpler too as I grew up. I am contented as long as I have new clothes to put on. Sometimes I recycle certain items like shoes, bag and accessories. What is so big deal? Princess Kate Middleton does that too!



Nails? DIY. I am very happy to find these nail art stickers in night market, at RM10 for 3 packets. Each packet can be used for twice (full set of finger nails/toe nails) if you have short and small nails. The only thing tedious is, you've gotta trim the sticker according to your nail size, I believe they are meant for wide and long nails. Apply them on clean nails and they would stay for at least a week, even if you do household chores. The best thing is, they do not chip nor fade in shade. [TIPS: Apply the stickers on a layer of half-dried nail polish if you want them to stay firm on your nails. Any nail polish/coating would do.]

OOTD: Day 1




Simple yet striking-colored cotton shirt, with khaki pants (bought it for last year CNY), floral sandal ( not very comfy but good enough for a stroll).

OOTD: Day 2



Retro + Ladylike dress, with a cutout at both sides. Love it!


Last but not least, new pajamas on CNY eve. A must-have tradition that my mum insists.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...