Monday 28 January 2013

BEAUTY美丽日记: CNY in the Town!


Yup, I coloured my hair. I (MUST) colour my hair once every year, usually before CNY/Xmas. I didn't really select which colour I want, because it never turn out exactly the same as those sample look like. My hairstylist merely asked me if I want bright or dark colour, and then he will prepare it.

As I just colour my hair, I want to show it off to people, yet I do not want to leave it just like that. So, I just tie one tiny braid on top of one side, and one at the bottom on the other side.




Colouring hair is not good due to those chemicals? Yeah, I know, so?

You can colour your hair at home by yourself, using those products available in stores, and save some (lotsa) money, why go to salon? Cuz, I like to spend my money that way! XD


Nice lunch at Plan B. Love the cherry tomato pasta especially. The beef patty in the burger is superb too. However, coffee is just not my thing...






2 comments:

  1. 好漂亮的新年装饰,弥漫着浓浓的春季气氛。你每一年都染发哦?我只染过一次,之后就不染了。因为怕黑发生出来后就有两种颜色=)不过我每一年一定去拉直头发。

    预祝你新年快乐哦~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I color every year. And yes, it doesnt look nice when the black hair grow out, I will either 'wash' the colour away, or choose a dark colour.

      How are you? is everything fine? Wish you happy CNY too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...