Monday 6 May 2013

BEAUTY美丽日记: Color Up Your Life!

I love colours. I know black and white is a classical combination, and it definitely brings out the 'lady' in you. However, life is a tad too boring without colours! That is why, colored pants/bottoms really will bright up your whole look. It's time to add a few pieces of colored pants in to your black-white-gray-khakis pants collection!




 My favourite piece - light turquoise skinny pants. I bought it from H&M, at an affordable price I think. And the fact that it's a US size, hence the cutting actually fits me well. The fabric has a good texture too, you will never feel uncomfortable in these pants.



Another one, short-skirt in pink. I love the pleats and wavy ends on it. Plus, the color really cheers you up! It's perfect for movie too! [TIPS: In fact, if you are daring enough, do match it with other bright colors top!]



To suit the overall look, I tied my hair in a low ponytail. If you look closely, I actually secured the ponytail with 2 small stream of hair from each side.


At the same time, I kept my make up minimal, with soft brow and fine eye lining, but even skin tone (I hope so!).


And, dish of the day~English scones with whipped cream and fruit preserves!


Happy girl enjoying her scones.

Happy day indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...