Saturday 9 June 2012

BEAUTY美丽日记: Mirror Mirror on the Wall


Finally, one year after I move into this room, I bought myself a dressing mirror. I wonder how I could survive for a year without a big mirror in my room! They say, the cruelest thing to do in the world is to give a woman tonnes of pretty clothes but without a mirror in her room. Just imagine, without a mirror to view and check yourself after dress up, you might make a mistake and end up looking funny!

I bought this mirror in Tesco, nah, it’s not expensive, costs only 20++. However, I was so stingy that it took me one whole year to fork out the money. (Money no enough…) Now that I have this mirror in my room, I feel more confident as I can see properly how I look like in my clothes, before I step out of the house.

Pictures to share~














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...