Sunday 3 June 2012

BEAUTY美丽日记: Beauty of Paddy Field

A short and simple post, sharing my surprised & enjoyable moments today. 

On the way back from my hometown, he suggested to stop by Sekinchan Paddy Field. The weather is hot, but I am clever enough to bring umbrella. And guess what, the umbrella helps to take nice photos under bright sunlight!



We were a bit scared at first, wondering if we would be classified as trespasser. Well, there is no gate or warning signboard. So, we go on and promise not to damage the plants/grains.

Blood and sweat from the farmers. Finish every rice on your plate!

My hair is like the grass, time to go for hair saloon I guess.

A picture with the driver & organizer. ^^
So people, you don't have to dig a hole in your wallet to go far for a nice scenery view. Explore the ones around you, and appreciate them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...