Friday 7 October 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: Bedak Sejuk


Rewind your memories back to childhood times, can you recall them? Yes, the small white ‘biji-biji’ (pebbles) that melt in water, and your mum/granma apply it on your face & neck, it dries up on your skin & leaves white powdery marks that all those uncle/aunties who saw you will say ‘so cute’!

It’s probably the cheapest skincare product, made of fermented uncooked rice that is grinded & dried up under hot sun. The elderly believe these powder will cool down your skin to avoid rashes on babies & kids. However, I found out that it controls the oil on your skin too!

My skin gets very oily when I wake up in the morning, which I don’t understand why. Anyone can explain that? Thankfully, I found the solution. I saw this at home, and just tried it on my face before I sleep (since I can’t wear the powder during day time, looks too funny). And, when I wake up the next morning, miracles happen! Not even a trace of oil on my skin! Mo more sticky & oily feeling on my face. The white powder has gone, absorbed into skin perhaps.


I’m satisfied with the result, it doesn’t cause a pinch in my pocket too. [TIPS: If you have roommate, just let them know when you put the powder on. You don’t want to scare them with those powdery marks on your face!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...