Wednesday 2 November 2011

KITCHEN厨房日记: Baked Cheese Pasta with Broccoli

Amazing! These broccolis stay fresh in the fridge for 3 weeks! Since I was lazy to go out for lunch, I used them to make Baked Cheese Pasta. Another creative trial again, without any recipe as reference. *Wink*

Step 1
Step 2
I just boiled pasta and broccoli, tossed them together with cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil and seasonings. Then, I added a bit of milk and layered cheese on top before baking them for 15-20 minutes. Alas, I added too much milk, they did not dry up the way I want and too little cheese, they disappeared after baking!



Nevertheless, it is still a healthy meal with carbohydrates, fiber and protein. And I like the taste too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...