Tuesday 6 December 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: Bun - Only for Your Eyes

I have soft spot for buns (both, the one to eat & the one to tie up your hair), which is one of the strong reasons I keep my hair long (still plan to keep it longer)! Not going to chop off my hair no matter how trendy pixie/bob cut is, at least not for now, as I have had enough nightmares back in secondary school times with the coconut-shell-look-like hairstyle.

I admire those ladies who tie up bun nicely, be it neat & classy like a ballerina, or a little tousled one which looks effortlessly chic. There are many ways to tie up a bun, depends on the length of hair, the layered cut and the style that you want. I tried once using the tool which makes a perfect neatly done bun, mentioned in a post before. This time, I tried another style, using just 1 rubber band & few bobby pins.



Firstly, tie up your hair low in ponytail using a rubber band, with the hair forming a hoop. Then, loop around the remaining tail around the rubber band and secure with pins. Hmm, I’m bad in describing the method, I know. Well, just tie a bun in whatever way that you like! As long as you get a bun, you are ready to go!




I tried another way to tie up a bun too, which is quite useful and suitable for those with shoulder length hair. Tie up your hair high in a ponytail, and use a small rubber band to hold the end of the ponytail. Hold the end, roll it up inwardly and secure the bun with pins. It looks like a hoop from the side view. 

Here are some pictures of artist with my favourite look. Envy them to have hairstylist and makeup artist!



2 comments:

  1. 把头发盘卷起来能显示出高贵的名媛look……

    P/s:我看Ice在心语创作坊的留言了。谢谢你用心把它看完哦……心语一定会继续写下去的。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...thx..actually I also dunno why I like to follow your blog so much..Keep up the good work! (Waiting to see your article to be published in magazines!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...