Sunday 18 December 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: Drawing on Toes!

Honestly, I think manicure, pedicure and nail arts are way too expensive, especially in cities like KL and PJ. Undoubtedly, they make your nails and fingers/toes look good. Again, due to budget constrain, I decided to do nail arts myself. It’s important to make sure your nails look good, at least clean and tidy, especially when you wear sandals or heels that show your toes.

I only apply nail polish and art on my toe nails and not finger nails because I do not want to ‘consume’ nail polish (when eating with bare hands or cooking). Besides that, I just simply can’t apply nail polish well on my right hand using left hand. To do nail art, I only bought the most basic tools – white color nail polish and a smallest size Chinese calligraphy brush. Then, just try my best to draw something on the nails!


Sakura – Four white dots and one pink dot in the middle. Not easy to be drawn on small nails.


Orchid (?) – Five white dots and one fuschia dot in the middle. Yes, this is how you draw flower back in kindergarten.


No-name Flower – I like this pattern, simple and nice.


Firework – Enough of flowers, sometimes.


Love – I think the heart shapes look cute on toes!


Lazy – Just plain, too lazy to draw anything.


Star – Lol, he said this looks ugly. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...