Tuesday 6 December 2011

KITCHEN厨房日记: Ham & Egg Sandwich

Coming back from hometown (last 2 months, time sure flies!), and he was attending a wedding dinner. Hmm, how should I prepare my dinner then? (A healthy & nutritious one, and of course, cheap & fast without a mess)? Upon reaching my room in the evening, I stopped by at Jusco store and bought 3 items: wheat bread, ham & veggie.


And that’s how I had my dinner, sandwich with egg, cheese & ham. No additional seasonings added! Just layered cheese, ham, fried egg, greens & tomatoes on bread with butter & mayonnaise spread on. In 30 minutes time, everything is done. The taste? Yummy, of course! Taste natural & healthy. And it’s filling as well, with the wheat bread as source of carbohydrate, veggies as source of fibre & vitamins, and meat & dairy products as source of protein (and a bit bit fat, LOL). Fulfills the requirements in a food pyramid.


Additional Veggies as Salad
Awhh, nevertheless, the food in wedding dinner is more luxurious & tasty. Lucky him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...