Friday 26 August 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: Cuty Dolly


I felt jealous when I found out that my dad bought this babydoll for my sister. RM300 it costs. What’s so special about it? Hmm!



However, I fell in love immediately with the doll! It’s so cute & real, like a baby in your arms. She talks, with her mouth & face ‘muscle’ moving. She blinks her eyes, moves & waves her hands. She drinks, and pees! How special!




This is the full set of the toy, comes with a hat, raincoat, boots, dress, drinking bottle, powdered drinks, napkins and potty! Owwh, when you hold her in arms, it feels just like your own baby!



I would play this together with my sister everytime I go back. It’s just so cutex100! Thank goodness, we don’t fight over for the doll. I’m grateful that my dad bought this for her. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...