Monday 8 August 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: Japanese Bun Up-Do


There are days that I don’t want any of my hair falls down on shoulder, be it hot weather, or just my mood to keep my hair up, especially when I want to show off my earrings. So, this tool comes in place, to help you achieve the tidy, nicely-done bun.



My mum bought this from a hair salon, without knowing how to use it. When I asked her to demonstrate, she just said, “Twist, twist, twist your hair.” (Hmm, that doesn’t help.) So, I went back to the salon and asked the hairstylist, luckily she is kind enough to demonstrate with my hair while teaching and showing other customer as a marketing strategy of course.



Just comb your hair and hold all in your hand, insert them into the opening slit of this tool, with the flower decoration at one end. Then, pull the tool tightly to the end of your hair, and start rolling up till your scalp. Twist the both end down, and you got your bun! [TIPS: I suggest that you tie your hair in a ponytail using a rubber band first, before rolling them with the tool. It will be easier for those with layered hair.]


Ahh, I looked so sick. Got a fever & cough after I came back from training, guess I miss you guys too much? LOL.

2 comments:

  1. heheh, nice one! I have it at home too~ it makes u look elegant!! U can get one without deco so that u can put up ur own and different deco whenever u feel like. It's quite cheap, can get from GM near Jusco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! they call it 'hai mian bao bao'. To tie a bun & add diffferent deco. SO how's ur make-up lesson going? Share some pics ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...