Saturday 23 July 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: Hair Band with Wavy Locks

I always love wavy hair, rather than totally straight rebonding hair, it looks nice on certain people though, as it gives you silky and shiny texture to your hair, increasing your feminine and soft level. But that’s just not my personality, I am fierce and rough and ‘just-do-whatever-I-want” type.

So, when hair band and wavy locks clash together, it’s just so myself! Those wavy locks resemble my personality, and the hair band adds just a little soft and cute side to me. Feel free to choose a thick hair band for retro look, or thin hair band for cute look. If you are going out for an event, a hair band with huge decorations on it will make you stand out among others!


How I achieve the look – Wash and dry your hair with a hair dryer in twisting motion, i.e. divide your hair into 2 portions, drying each at a time, with your hand twisting them down. Use your fingers to run through your hair to tousle them a bit. Put the selected hair band on top of your head and there you go!  [TIPS: Adjust the hair band location to suit your frames and features, say, if your hair is side parted to the left, then the decoration of the hair band should be at the right.]




Sweet girl with sweet dessert. (Ehh, did I just say I’m fierce?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...