Sunday 10 July 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: Shoes Shoes Shoes*

This picture explains why girls and ladies always have much more shoes than boys and men do!

I remember those days living in apartment with 3 other housemates in university, where the pitiful cupboard was not enough to store our shoes! So, some of our shoes were stacked up in boxes on the floor, and those frequently worn to classes and outings were placed near the main entrance. Things got worse when our close friends from other block came visit us. It looked like a shoe stall in night market! Too bad, I don’t have any picture as a proof.

My favorites are: Chunky Heel, Peep Toe, Wedge, Mary Jane and T-Strap. They can be cute, vintage-feel, sophisticated, classy, sexy, feminine, and edgy. Stiletto Pumps are NO-NO for me, since I walk like an elephant (that’s what my mum says). It’s either I will trip in them, or I will break the tiny skinny heels. [TIPS: To test if the heels are strong and stable enough to support your leg, stand on single leg and put all your weight on that leg when trying the heels.]

So, what are your favorites?

*Shoes Shoes Shoes is a shoe boutique in Bangsar, visit their online boutique at http://www.shoesshoesshoes.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...