Friday 8 July 2011

KITCHEN厨房日记: Macaroni Salad

The day after I made Tuna Sandwich for dinner, I still have left over tuna with me. So, I made Macaroni Salad with it. Freedom is the key of doing Macaroni Salad, no such thing as ‘must’ ingredients, except Macaroni. Feel free to mix & match veggies like bell pepper, onion, celery and others with boiled egg, prawn, smoked salmon, bacon strips or tuna. [TIPS: Do use tuna flakes in oil, I used tuna spread in mayonnaise and it appeared to be sticky.] Then, season them with lemon juice, olive oil, mayonnaise, ground black pepper and paprika. Paprika adds a little spiciness to the dish, which increases your appetite and improve the appearance.


How much of Macaroni & other short pasta should you cook for one person (main course)? I would say half cup (measuring cup) of pasta is enough to feed a typical man for a meal, so ladies can go slightly less.


Still, two is better than one. Looking forward to the next meal with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...