Wednesday 25 May 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: Curly Hair


If you were to ask me, did I perm my hair? Nope.
If you were to ask me, did I curl my hair using iron curler? Nope.
I just braid my hair overnight (best if your hair is wet) and when I wake up the next morning, voila! I have these curls. It’s that easy.
To achieve this look, I divide my hair into 2 portion, left and right, braid them when they are wet after hair wash.[TIPS: Make sure you divide them evenly, and braid them symmetrically so that your curls look perfect. And also make sure the braids do not loosen up when you sleep.] When the time’s up, just unlock the braid and tousle lightly with your fingers. Do apply some mousse or hairspray to maintain the curls whole day long!
If you are concerned about sleeping with wet hair (Typically, Asians believe it is bad for health), dry your hair close to the scalp with a hair dryer. However for best effect, leave the braids wet and let them dry naturally overnight.

Gosh, hate my eye bag, even 8 hours sleep everyday doesn’t help at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...