Saturday 14 May 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: Daddy! I want that dress!

I always wish I can shop and buy anything, ANYTHING I like without obligations, i.e. financial status, savings, mum’s complaint (LOL) & etc. Alas, I can’t, and I believe many of us can’t do that since no one has unlimited wealth! So, you can imagine how crazy I looked like in this boutique.

After having dim sum brunch with besties, we headed to a boutique which is at the same row of shoplots in PJ. Lots of gorgeous dresses there, be it casual, party dress, executive wear, or most dazzling dress for dinner. And the dress that won over my heart was this little black number with lots of sequins on it!


I was so obssessed with the dress, that I put it on TWICE in the fitting room, each time took around 10 mins because I was so reluctant to take it off! So, did I buy it? Nah, it costs a good RM200++. If only it is 3 times cheaper, then I would have grabbed it.

It may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s definitely mine! Love how the sequins sewn in circle motives on black satin, and variety of bright colours that lighten up the dress. Plus, it is not figure hugging, making it comfortable to wear in any occasion.


Daddy, do you hear me? *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...