Saturday 14 May 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: Princess Shark Clip

Yes, I am as fierce as a shark. Who cares? He never complain, though (dare not to complain I guess!).

You see, I seldom go for a haircut, only 2-3 times a year. There are 2 reasons.  First, I enjoy haircut and hair wash in a comfortable place, performed by senior/professional hairstylist. Hence, I can’t afford to go so often, as they will burn a hole in my pocket. Second, I am keeping my hair to below chest level and my hair take ages to grow!

However, one should trim his/her hair every month, so that they don’t go out of shape. [TIPS: Your hair doesn’t grow at a same rate, which is why you need haircut not just to maintain the length but also the style.] So what do I do when my hair look like a pile of messy grass on my head? Style them up!


Wearing your hair in a half up-do (half up, half down) will always soften your look to a feminine side. We call it ‘princess head’ in mandarin. To achieve this hairstyle, shark clip is your best companion!


First, tie the upper half of your hair with rubber band (adjust the amount to suit your frame). Push up the tied hair close to your scalp, along the centerline of your head for the retro look. [TIPS: To add the height, you can use a volumizer underneath your hair]



Secure your hair with bobby pins at the desired location before adding the shark clip. And there you go! [TIPS: For blondes and brunettes, there are rubber band and bobby pins in brown/bronze to suit your hair color, available at Diva Accessories or Daiso.]


Another half up-do, with hair secured lower and cleaner. He likes it! *tee-hee*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...