Monday 30 May 2011

KITCHEN厨房日记: Tuna Melt Sandwich

Once in a while, I enjoy when he is not around with me (only ONCE IN A WHILE ya). I go shopping alone, clean my house, write articles, read books and cook my own meal! This is an improved version of typical Tuna Sandwich, with a little crunchiness and aroma added.


Use any tuna spread in can available in all stores, or you can mix tuna flakes in oil with onions, mayonnaise and other flavoring according to your preference. Spread them on white bread/dinner bread, layer with tomato and cheese. Apply some butter on both top and bottom of the sandwich, heat up frying pan and lightly grill the sandwich. You can mimic a Panini press, just to flatten the sandwich a bit.


To complete the meal, I serve them with Onion Salad in Roasted Bell Peppers Cup. Bored of typical salad? Try this! Just cut off the head of bell peppers, roast them in oven, and use them as a cup to serve the salad. Roasted bell peppers are sweet and juicy, quite contrary to what I’ve expected!

A woman must know how to live alone, even if she doesn’t like it. Well said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...