Tuesday 17 May 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: Side Braided Crown

I like to braid my hair. Unfortunately, I can’t pull off the look with 2 big braids on both sides of my head (like late Nina Wang did). So, I tried this modest style, suitable for any girl who wants a chic bohemian look.



Just braid a small amount of hair at both left and right crown. [TIPS: Braid your hair when holding them sideward instead of downward, and braid loosely at the roots.] Pull both braids to the back of your head and secure them with bobby pins, keeping the pins neat and invisible. I did a lousy job on that, so I pulled out a few streaks of hair to cover the pins.
His sister said my eyes look big with this make up. Yeah.


Unsatisfied with the look I did as shown above, I tried it again when I went to The Curve last week. Finally, after months of complaining, he brought me to The Curve, thanks to his friend, Way Wen who wanted to go there too. This time, I secured both braids with a rubber band and 2 bobby pins. Then, I added a Grey Ribbon Clip to cover the pins. How I love the Ribbon Clip!

Ahh, ignore those black roots and one short streak of white hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...