Saturday 21 May 2011

BEAUTY美丽日记: In Love with Big Hat

I remember I was curious about one thing when I was small – why must Queen Elizabeth always wear a hat?

My school teacher solved my question, saying that it is the dress code for British Royal event or formal occasion. Since then, my eyes focus on what they wear on their head, instead on what they wear on body. Especially on the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, I couldn’t help but buy a big hat for myself, lucky for me I got a simple one at RM11 in a market.



This is how I wear the hat, with my hair swept to one side and tied using a red floral band, since my hat is quite plain. And I wear a white long sleeve blouse with tailored shorts, paired with grey stokings .


I achieve another look by just letting my hair down on my shoulder. Just that simple. I think one doesn’t need to style her hair in fancy up-do when wearing a hat, since the hat will be the main attraction.


Oh, how I wish I can buy a nicer hat, like this one:


Or this one:


Yes, I do love how Kate Middleton dress up in all occasions. Kudos, on achieving chic style while following royal dress code.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...